||Infrared Thermal Imaging
is a tried and true means of data acquisition and analysis in many fields of expertise
and has recently expanded into the Building Sciences industry for risk assessment
and failure analysis.
MKA offers this new technology using Documented Practices and Procedures to pinpoint
and expose the damaging effects of many building issues without the need for expansive
and costly destructive testing methods. Thermal imaging allows us to complete fast
and accurate data acquisition and analysis by utilizing non-invasive techniques.
All of our Thermographers are trained and certified to Level I standards which are
defined by Infrared Training Centre of Canada. We
provide Infrared services in Construction Defect and Property Loss.
Infrared Thermal Imaging
• Provides a cost efficient way of obtaining data for analysis
• Minimizes the need for a broad spectrum of destructive testing
• Can be utilized on most building components, structural, roof systems,
mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems, etc.
• Identifies, maps and provides a documented record of findings
• Allows for more accurate decision making
Remediation Monitoring Services
• Document a visual record of both pre-existing and post-repair conditions
• Define and verify construction practices, product compliance and contractor
• Verify and document the repaired status of buildings and components after
work has been completed